1. Attend a Parent Preview Meeting or Schedule a School Tour: This is required in order for parents to fully understand the expectations of Runnels Academy families. Learn about tuition, tuition assistance, uniform requirements, volunteer requirements, etc. Arrangements can be made for families & prospective students to tour the school during operating hours. Students are welcome to sit in on a class.
2. Review all School Material and Pray: Please carefully review each handout given at the information meeting. If you have any questions concerning these materials, please do not hesitate to contact us at (432)270-6075.
3. Complete the Student Application: After prayerful consideration, if you feel Runnels Academy is the best choice for your family, fill out a Student Application for admission. Please note that there is a $50 non-refundable application fee per student required upon submission of the application packet. Registration for 2023-2024 opens March 1st and will close on July 31st. All applications for admission must be received prior to the close date.
4. Testing and Evaluation: Testing is required for all students entering Runnels Academy. This is done during the admissions process in order to more appropriately place students. Any required testing will be scheduled through the school office.
5. Family Interview: The final step of the admissions process is the family interview. This is the final step in determining whether or not Runnels Academy is the best educational option for your child. School admission is a one-time process that is handled by the admissions committee. The purpose of this meeting is to share the vision of Runnels Academy and get to know your family personally in order to make certain that Runnels Academy is a fit for your family.
6. Acceptance: Once the interview process has been completed, each family will receive a letter from the admissions committee informing you of the committee’s decision. Information about uniforms, dress code, school supplies, and reading lists will also be supplied at this time.